If you are AOL user then you are already getting a number of email benefits that are hard to find from other email services. When you access AOL admin login page from a mobile device, you can easily handle all your account settings from that mobile device. In this article we are explaining steps for handling all your AOL admin access from your mobile.
How to Create a New Folder from Mobile?
When you want to create a new folder from your mobile device, here are the steps you will follow,
- Access AOL login account from your mobile device.
- Select a email message.
- Click on “Folder Icon” tab.
- After that click on “Add Folder” button.
- Then you can give a new name to the folder.
- If you want to move more emails to these folders then you will need to select the messages.
- Click on “Folder Icon”.
- After that move the messages to those folders.
These are the steps that will help you to move all your messages and emails to some particular folders.
How to Add Attachments to AOL Email?
If you want to add more attachments to your AOL email account then here are the steps that you will follow.
- Click the compose button so that you can compose a new email from your AOL account.
- After that click on “Attachment” button because this button will help you to attach a new document.
- You can then select the file that you want to attach.
- When you want to save any attachment then you will need to select that attachment and click on “Export Icon”.
- After that click on “Save Image” button. Choose the location where you want to save your attachment.
These are the steps so that you can easily get your AOL settings from a mobile device. If you want details for AOL access then you will need to get access of other articles that are explained to this article.