If you are enjoying AOL com mail services, you must get complete details for accessing your account. There are some advance setting that you will need to get for your AOL account and handling the folder settings is one of them. You can configure the folder settings for AOL com mail account only after accessing http:// mail.aol.com admin login page.
Steps for Creating New Folder for AOL Email Login
When you decide that you want to create a new folder for your AOL access, here are the steps that will follow.
- Access AOL login window from your web browser. Fill http:// mail.aol.com web address and get the login window.
- Next to the “Folders” tab click on “+” button because this button will allow you to create a folder.
- Give a new name to this folder and your new folder is created successfully.
How to Change the Name of your AOL Folder?
When you want to change the name of your AOL folder, here are the steps that you will follow.
- Access AOL Login window once again.
- Click on “Settings” tab.
- Change the name of the folder and then click on “Save” button.
How to Delete an Existing Folder for AOL Email
When you need to delete an existing folder here are the steps that you will follow.
- Once again go for the “Settings” tab.
- Select the folder.
- Click on “Delete” button.
- Once again click on “OK” button.
These are the steps to manage folder settings for your AOL com mail login access.