When you use AOL email services for your network then you must make sure that you can manage your account. From your AOL account you can easily make the security settings for your email access. Most of AOL users also want to know that how they can resolve the emails that they do not want to receive. They can easily block the unwanted senders using the steps that we are explaining in this article.
Apply Filter to your AOL Emails
When you apply some kind of filters to your emails, you can easily resolve the AOL issues. Here are the steps to make AOL filters using http:// mail.aol.com web address.
- Access AOL Email login using your user name and password. Make sure that you are using correct login user name and password for your account access.
- Select “Options” tab.
- After that click on “Mail Settings” tab.
- Click on “Spam Settings Tab”.
- Click on “+” button.
- After that make the filter settings and click on “Save” button.
These are the steps to follow so that you can manage the filter settings for your AOL account. You can also make some email senders as spam and then you will not receive emails from those senders. You can any time unmark these spam and you will start receiving emails once again.
How to Configure Sender as Spam?
If you want to mark some sender as spam then there are the steps that you follow.
- Once again access AOL email login using http:// mail.aol.com address.
- Fill the login user name and password.
- Select the message or email that you want to spam.
- Click on “Spam” button.
These are the steps to block all the unwanted emails from your account.