When you use AOL email account, you must change the security settings for your AOL account. Best thing of AOL email services is that there are many advance security settings that are already available for AOL account but if you want more security settings then you can read this compete articles. Using http:// mail.aol.com web address from your mobile device you can get these settings.
How to Get AOL Application Password?
If you want to install and secure your AOL application then here are the steps for getting a secure password for your account.
- Install AOL application to your mobile device.
- Click on “Generate App Password” tab.
- Select the option from dropdown tab.
- Click on “Generate” button.
- Get a new password and then click on “Done” button.
Get Two Step Verification for AOL Account
When you want to secure your AOL email account, you must consider two step verification for your account. When you enable two way verification security settings for your AOL account, you will need to fill a security code that you will receive at your mobile device.
- Access http:// email.aol.com web address.
- Fill login user name and password and then go for the account settings.
- Using toggle button you can easily enable the two way verification for your account.
- Enter your mobile device.
- Click on “Send SMS” button.
- You will need to verify the mobile number and then two way verification is totally enabled for your AOL mail login account.
These are the steps so that you can enable two way verification for your AOL account.
Change your AOL Login Password Time to Time
When you want to secure your AOL access, you must change your login password time to time. Here are the steps for changing the AOL login password.
- First make login for AOL account using current login user name and password.
- Go for account and then click on “Change Password” tab.
- Enter a new password and then click on “Continue” button.
These are the steps for changing the AOL admin login password and securing your devices.